[SciPy-user] gplt plot with errorbars

Gary Ruben gazzar at email.com
Wed May 5 22:13:19 EDT 2004

If you want to use gnuplot, I could provide sample code for doing xyerrorbar plots via gnuplot.py if that's helpful. I can't help with gplt though.
Matplotlib is easier to get successful plots with though.
I use Matplotlib and gnuplot.py; Matplotlib for quickly plotting stuff and gnuplot.py for publication type stuff because I'm Windows based and I like the convenience of copying and pasting plots into my word processor via the clipboard.

Gary Ruben