[SciPy-user] Re: Scipy help?

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Sun Apr 25 19:05:38 EDT 2004

On Apr 25, 2004, at 1:11 AM, Simon Garrett wrote:

> As you can probably see, my installs were all from source tar-balls, if
> that makes any difference, downloaded from the sites pointed at by the
> Mac/SciPy webpage I mentioned.

The setup.py file in the 0.3 release needs to be altered before
compiling on OSX. In particular, lines 103 and 104 need to be
uncommented in order for a successful build. These lines are
uncommented in CVS, but not in the 0.3 source tarball.

C.
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia

"More and more of our imports come from overseas."
          George W. Bush, 25 September 2000
--
Putting http://wecanstopspam.org in your email helps it pass through
overzealous spam filters.