[SciPy-Dev] question of scope wavelet code

Helder heldercro at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:17:37 EDT 2015

Hi. I'm not expert, so this is just an opinion.

I've been studing wavelets as a 'hobby' for about six months.
My intent is to perform denoising of mammographic images using them.

In my experience reading scientific papers I see be used: curvelets,
contourlets and ridgelets.
The other ones I never heard of.

Cheers.

Att,