[SciPy-Dev] scipy stats: doc strings of discrete distributions

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 14:01:15 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM, nicky van foreest <vanforeest at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just committed some changes and issues a pull request. I don't know
> why but I cannot notify anybody about my changes. At least, there is
> no list of people (which should be there according to the github docs
> that I am reading) that I can notify. I'll try to see tomorrow how to
> resolve this.

Can you point me to the github doc that was unclear?

> I made the pull request as user nokfi, in case this helps finding the
> commits.
>
> You did everything correctly and your PR looks good (didn't check in
detail yet). Committers get automatically notified for PRs, and your email
notified the scipy-dev list as requested. In the howto-contribute document
it says:

"When you send the PR for a new feature, be sure to also mention this on
the scipy-dev mailing list.  This can prompt interested people to help
review your PR."

I'll add to that that committers automatically get notified already.

Cheers,
Ralf