[SciPy-Dev] scipy stats: doc strings of discrete distributions

nicky van foreest vanforeest at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:47:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

I just committed some changes and issues a pull request. I don't know
why but I cannot notify anybody about my changes. At least, there is
no list of people (which should be there according to the github docs
that I am reading) that I can notify. I'll try to see tomorrow how to
resolve this.

I made the pull request as user nokfi, in case this helps finding the commits.

Once all this works, I'll try my hands on some more serious things,
like solving for the ppf() Josef and I have been discussing
previously.

NIcky