[SciPy-dev] doc question: special.orthogonal.p_roots and co

Travis Oliphant oliphant at enthought.com
Wed Dec 9 06:33:21 EST 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 8:47 AM, josef.pktd at gmail.com wrote:

> [...]

I agree with Josef, and think they should be in the __all__.

They are a simpler way to access just the roots and weights.   They
are documented themselves (which is usually an indicator that they are
intended to be used outside the single file).

I'll add them to the __all__ if there are no strong objections.

-Travis

--
Travis Oliphant
Enthought Inc.