[SciPy-dev] Status page for numarray integration

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Tue Jan 11 13:22:43 EST 2005

A wiki page would be fine. We can have various links to it when enough
is ready (e.g., the "A discussion of scipy and numarray" which itself
ought to be updated when some end user functionality is available for
numarray and scipy (but for now I don't think it is worth bothering
about, we'll be there soon enough))

Perry