[SciPy-dev] SciPy.org web site improvements

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon May 20 12:54:55 EDT 2002

    DCM> Over the last few days, there have been a number of
    DCM> improvements made to the http://www.scipy.org web site. Some
    DCM> of the changes worth mentioning are:

I'm no web design Guru or anything but still I'd like to say you've
done a great job on the site.  I'm sure we users/developers will bug
you if there are things we'd like to see.  I believe that Fernando had
a useful suggestion about members being able to quickly/easily put up
pages on their sites that are related to scipy.  I cant remember what
exactly he said and couldnt dig up his email either.

Anyway for now things look great.  Thanks!

cheers,
prabhu