[SciPy-dev] Re: Octave array formatting examples

Fernando Pérez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Mon Feb 18 20:07:12 EST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Pearu Peterson wrote:

> I would say that let's go for it and if anybody has anything to say
> against using ipython as an interactive interface to scipy then say it now
> or be silent for ever ... ;)

Well, great! As I said a moment ago to Janko, I added the hooks for the
printing functionality that Eric wanted (though the meat of the work is yet
to be done).

All comments/problems/suggestions are welcome.

For those without the url willing to take a look at it, it's
http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/ipython/

Grab the latest version (if there's a 'pre_N', use that).

Cheers,

f.