[scikit-learn] Python Version Support Policy

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:41:51 EDT 2020

I'd be in favor of whatever the conclusion of the same question on the
scipy-dev thread be (
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2020-August/024318.html)
which seems to be dropping 3.6 for the next release. But I don't think
we're going to be supporting only 3 latest releases
especially since Python has moved to the annual release cycle.