Algorithm to 'walk' along a line from an endpoint by N pixels

Jean-Patrick Pommier jeanpatrick.pommier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 08:15:47 EDT 2013

Hi,
This is not advertizing for my blog, but I faced the same kind of question
here<http://dip4fish.blogspot.fr/2011/06/open-curve-to-ordered-pixels-second.html>.
The idea would be first to convert the image of the curve into a set of
ordered pixels, then counting pixels from that list is easy.

jean-pat