GUI tools and upsizing

Neil Yager yager.neil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:04:33 EST 2012

I agree that there are some benefits of both viewers. However, I work
a lot with 16-bit greyscale, and I like the pan & zoom of the
matplotlib-based viewer. Therefore, I've found myself using the
TIFFFile one more lately. Adding the line profile & some contrast
adjustment to this viewer would be great.

Neil