[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC 3.2.1 released

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 12 22:02:09 EST 2016

> On Dec 12, 2016, at 1:25 AM, Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’ve just pushed PyObjC 3.2.1 to PyPI. This fixes a number of small issues in PyObjC 3.2, but the primary new feature is that there are now wheels on PyPI.
>
> I’ve tested the wheels on OSX 10.12 with the Python.org <http://python.org/> “intel” installers (the default download option for the OSX installers) and Homebrew. The wheels should also work fine with older OSX releases.

Thank you *so* much, Ronald :D.  I installed pyobjc onto my laptop just now and didn't even have to go get an icepack out of the freezer first :-).  In under ten seconds, no less, for both python 3.5 and python 2.7.  A glorious day, to be sure.

One minor note - I do notice that the 'pyobjc' package itself has no wheel, even though all its dependents do.  Any chance you could upload 2.7/3.5 wheels for that as well?  It would just complete the set :-).

Thanks again; this is fabulous,

-glyph