[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC 3.2.1 released

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:06:41 EST 2016

Hi Ronald,

On 12/12/2016 09:25, Ronald Oussoren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’ve just pushed PyObjC 3.2.1 to PyPI. This fixes a number of small
> issues in PyObjC 3.2, but the primary new feature is that there are now
> wheels on PyPI.
>
> I’ve tested the wheels on OSX 10.12 with the Python.org
> <http://Python.org> “intel” installers (the default download option for
> the OSX installers) and Homebrew. The wheels should also work fine with
> older OSX releases.

Thanks. I'll also note that when used with `pip2 install --upgrade
--ignore-installed` this solves the problem discussed a few weeks ago
regarding clashes with the Apple-installed version on Framework
(python.org) builds of Python. (Previously, `--ignore-installed` failed
for some of the packages.)

Yours,

Andrew