[Pythonmac-SIG] PyCon..

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Sun Mar 11 07:57:02 CET 2012

In article <20120311020302.GA31488 at illinois.edu>,
 Nicholas Riley <njriley at illinois.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 04:56:26PM -0800, Ronald Oussoren wrote:
> I'm at PyCon (with a laptop/external drive that has 10.6, 10.7 and
> 10.8 installed, so I can do some testing across OSes) and should be
> able to spend a day or two sprinting on MacPython.

Great!

Thanks, Ronald, for the summary.   The highest-priority items I think
are to get Python 3.3 ready for release and to have more robust
solutions (for 3.2 and 2.7, as well at 3.3) for extension module
building with the multiple Xcode versions for 10.6+.   But there are
plenty of open issues to work on and, for 3.3, potential new features.
For anyone who is interested, it would be great if you could attend the
"Intro to Sprints" session at 4:30p following the Sunday afternoon
Lightning Talks to find out more about the logistics.  Otherwise,
contact me directly.  I believe the sprint space will be available in
the adjacent Hyatt from Monday through Thursday.

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org