[Pythonmac-SIG] Module Import Problem

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue May 11 10:04:41 CEST 2010

On 9 May, 2010, at 22:21, Mike wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Oussoren" <ronaldoussoren at mac.com>

You may get an unexpected exception. The easiest way to look for them is to start the binary from the command-line, if your application is named 'Foo.app' you can start it using '/path/to/Foo.app/Contents/MacOS/Foo'. That will behave the same as double-clicking on the app icon, except that you'll be able to see the stdout/stderr streams from the program.

Ronald