[Pythonmac-SIG] py-Appscript broken with FileMaker 11?

John Jackson jjackson at pobox.com
Tue Jul 13 07:18:17 CEST 2010

Thanks for this. It worked in terms of getting the application to talk to FileMaker, just as you described.

I've filed a bug report with FileMaker. But it appears that they have broken a lot more in the AppleScript implementation (see http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/4b2544f7a4) such that it accepts events w/o delay (in some sort of parallel manner causing database deadlocks. It doesn't wait for internal scripts to finish before accepting another applescript -- which it use to.

I'm now running into so many issues that I may just have to abandon version 11 until they fix them.