[Pythonmac-SIG] Build python app using wxpython on intel-leopard and deploy on powerpc-tiger?

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 7 21:59:37 CEST 2009

hari jayaram wrote:
> After Chris said that he has no problems with python 2.5.4 and
> universal builds , I downloaded the python.org python 2.5.4 and the
> wxpython for 2.5.4 unicode from the wx-site.
>
> Using the subversion build of py2applet I cam getting the same error
> when I run the built GridZilla.appa , i.e

how are you building? py2applet can also build alias bundles, which you
don't want. Your setup.py looked OK, but try running it with:

python setup.py py2app

to actually build the app.

(making sure you're using the python you intend to)

also, delete "build" and "dist" first, just to make sure.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov