[Pythonmac-SIG] Build python app using wxpython on intel-leopard and deploy on powerpc-tiger?

hari jayaram harijay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:27:39 CEST 2009

Hi everyone.
After Chris said that he has no problems with python 2.5.4 and
universal builds , I downloaded the python.org python 2.5.4 and the
wxpython for 2.5.4 unicode from the wx-site.

Using the subversion build of py2applet I cam getting the same error
when I run the built GridZilla.appa , i.e

"ImportError: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/wx/_core_.so'
not found"

So it looks like there must be something wrong in the way my py2applet
works , or it may be a Mac OSX Leopard specific issue.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hari