[Pythonmac-SIG] Accessing Python objects from Objective-C

Jaromír Šiška jaromir.siska at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 19:17:11 CET 2008

Hello,

	I need to use Python object in Obj-C code. PyObjC documentation is
not very helpful - All Python objects can be accessed from Objective-C
through proxy objects. Whenever a Python object crosses the line from
Python to Objective-C a proxy object is created (of class
OC_PythonObject, a subclass of NSProxy). This proxy object will
forward all method calls from Objective-C to Python, and will return
the results back to Objective-C.

Nevertheless I'm not able to find any documentation for OC_PythonObject.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you
Jaromir