[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC Documentation

Dan Ross dan at rosspixelworks.com
Fri Nov 14 18:56:50 CET 2008

I hear ya'. That's the part I found very frustrating. Thanks for the
suggestion.
 On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:20:38 -0600, "Nehemiah Dacres"  wrote:
  http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/ [1]
 thats as definitive as it gets unfortunately. God forbid Apple
should get involved. then there might be Gasp, a book on APPLE's site.
in the mean time there is a list of supported frameworks and an
explanation of garbage collection. I gave up for the same reason I
gave up on GoogleApps Django. No documentation on what works and what
doesn't in their little hybrid/Frankinstine.