[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC Documentation

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:20:38 CET 2008

http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/

thats as definitive as it gets unfortunately. God forbid Apple should get
involved. then there might be Gasp, a book on APPLE's site. in the mean time
there is a list of supported frameworks and an explanation of garbage
collection. I gave up for the same reason I gave up on GoogleApps Django. No
documentation on what works and what doesn't in their little
hybrid/Frankinstine.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Dan Ross <dan at rosspixelworks.com> wrote:

>  I've seen the documentation at the official website and at the Apple
> Developer website.
>
> Is there somewhere that has more definitive documentation for PyObjC?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

"lalalalala! it's not broken because I can use it"

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=194281&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&cid=15927703