[Pythonmac-SIG] Pystone numbers for different Macs...

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 01:27:35 CET 2008

Kent,

Thanks for the link. I am just lazy (that's why I like Python over C/
CPP/ObjC when I can get away with it) and would prefer the lightweight
(to design and code that is not as in process overhead) threads over
separate application processes. But certainly you get more flexibility
and power for the increased effort. TANSTAAFL. I'll give it a shot and
see what it can do. Maybe spawning a number python interpreters (one
for each processor core) and see what the cumulative pystone is though
it would be an Apples to Oranges comparison...oh wait... <insert
clever Apple pun here> ;-)