[Pythonmac-SIG] Including dependency modules

Nirnimesh nirnimesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 02:25:57 CET 2008

Hi,

I know that py2app automatically includes dependency modules which my
main script needs.

My application has some loadable python modules which, I need py2app
to figure out and include their dependency modules.

I have tried specifying them as
setup_options['options']['py2app']['includes'] = [list of loadable
modules] but to no avail. What am I doing wrong? How can I force
py2app to figure out the dependency modules for them?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nirnimesh
--
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
        -- Albert Einstein.