[Pythonmac-SIG] Creating Application()

Pascal Bompard pascal.bompard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:17:18 CEST 2008

This tutorial series is brand new: http://lethain.com/entry/2008/aug/22/an-epic-introduction-to-pyobjc-and-cocoa/

Looks like a good one too, although I can't verify that as I haven't
had the time to work through it yet.

I have worked through a few tuts at http://cocoadevcentral.com/ and
can vouch that they're very good, although they're pure Cocoa/ObjC  -
not PyObjC.

Also, if you'd like a walk through of using Xcode 3 to produce Cocoa
apps, I found this to be a nice introduction: http://www.viddler.com/explore/cocoaheads/videos/1/