[Pythonmac-SIG] Creating Application()

beau djcypod at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:41:56 CEST 2008

can anyone recommend some tutorials for Cocoa ObjectiveC?

basically I'm trying to great a gui program that reads a file and then
displays a visualization of it, with a slide.

so everytime the ui will be different

with Tkinter that was easy just write a function that packs things to
the screen.

ex:
for item in list:
  Label(scrollfrawm(), text= item).grid(row=rows, column=0, sticky=W)
  rows += 1