[Pythonmac-SIG] py access to speech synth?

DavidW vip at avatar.com.au
Fri Aug 1 00:54:00 CEST 2008

Thanks for replying. I know about "say".
What's wrong with such high-level control is, for example, that there
isn't any tempo or prosody control
or phoneme control - if that's their synthesis method -
(a 'cello that is fixated on the Hall of the Mountain King would soon
become my enemy :-)

I haven't used PyObjC before so I'll have a go at
NSSpeechSynthesizer. Thanks!

Any other views?
David