[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app: Leopard vs. Tiger

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Wed Oct 10 20:55:21 CEST 2007

I'm debating when to move my own development machine to Leopard. Right
now all the components that I use to assemble my Python app were built
on 10.4, so I know they should run on both 10.4 and 10.5; I want to
continue to support 10.4. However, will an application that is bundled
by py2app on 10.5 run on 10.4 if all the frameworks were originally
build on 10.4? Does py2app introduce any kind of additional compilation
that would break backward OS compatability?
--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin