[Pythonmac-SIG] python program in menu bar

scott herzinger scotthz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 13:14:55 CEST 2007

This document

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/DeviceDrivers/Conceptual/HID/intro/chapter_1_section_1.html#/
/apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40000970-CH202-DontLinkElementID_10

is a guide to working with HID devices. It provides some sample code
for accessing and controlling HID devices. An OOC is an "on/off
control".

The following might also be a useful guide:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/DeviceDrivers/Conceptual/AccessingHardware/index.html#/
/apple_ref/doc/uid/TP30000376

Scott