[Pythonmac-SIG] plist.py

Robert White kranki at mac.com
Mon Jul 24 22:38:15 CEST 2006

Kevin Reid, http://homepage.mac.com/kpreid/, has just released v1.2
of plist.py which supports reading and writing xml1 plist files.  It
converts the xml1 plist files to Python standard types such as
dictionary, list, etc.  It will also write out properly structured
Python types as plist xml1 files.  If you are not familiar with the
xml1 format, please see the man pages for 'plutil'.  I have been
using plist.py to adjust certain system plist files on new machines
as part of an installation system that I have written in python and
it has worked quite well for me.  You can find plist.py here if you
are interested:

http://homepage.mac.com/kpreid/Mac/#plistpy