[Pythonmac-SIG] [ANN] py2app 0.3.2

Kaweh Kazemi kaweh.kazemi at chello.at
Fri Jul 21 03:17:20 CEST 2006

thanks for the warning.

removed py2applet - i assume it was installed there by a previous
py2app version, right? (i saw that you already updated the
documentation accordingly to get rid of py2applet in http://
svn.pythonmac.org/py2app/py2app/trunk/doc/index.html#uninstalling-
py2app-0-2-x-or-earlier)

changing the path order would be a problem (at least for me),
wouldn't it?

my python2.4 (and the approriate link 'python') is in /usr/local/bin
(as installed with the latest Python Universal installer if i recall
correctly) and if i type 'python' into the terminal i would like this
version to be picked up and not the apple version in /usr/bin - which
is python2.3 (and the link 'python' to it). i'm just confused if my
setup is not correct, but anyways it works for me, so i believe i
should be fine.

thanks for the help,
kaweh