[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with open_app Action Event

Stefan Holmer stefan at feelthemachine.com
Sat Jul 15 18:29:09 CEST 2006

So, I've rewritten using aemreceive.sfba instead, though I've still got
the problem where I'm not caching an event when I'm trying to "open
with..." when the program is closed. If the program has already been
started, this works fine.

This is the line which installs the eventhandler:
installeventhandler(open_app, 'aevtodoc', ('----', 'AliasList',
ArgListOf(kAE.typeAlias)))

and the handler looks like this:
def open_app(AliasList):
        EasyDialogs.Message("open_app")

Do I have to look for another event, or what's the problem?