[Pythonmac-SIG] OT: auto launch X11 prefs

Scott Frankel leknarf at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 20 19:29:15 CEST 2005

Disclaimer:  I'm not currently using X11, nor have I ever used Open
Office.

That said, the first thing that comes to mind is to check the
Finder's Info window on Open Office; look for the "Open with"
section.   I dunno about applications, but files carry with them
application creator codes that can sometimes get all fup duck ...

Good luck -
Scott