[Pythonmac-SIG] Newbie embedding question

Jeff Geraci jgeraci at nemetschek.net
Thu Sep 8 21:35:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to embed the Python interpreter in a simple command-line
application which I'm building with XCode 2.1.  Although the application
links, when I run it, I get the following error:

"ZeroLink: unknown symbol '_Py_Initialize'

I've Googled this and can't seem to find much information on this.  Does
anyone know offhand how to satisfy this link condition?  As far as I can
tell, I am linking with the Python Foundation module.

Thanks,

Jeff Geraci