[Pythonmac-SIG] Quicktime Module

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Thu Oct 13 00:09:33 CEST 2005

I have some code that worked once upon a time (Mac OS X 10.2, I think)
to do just that.  It may be a decent place to start:

http://visionegg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/visionegg/src/QuickTime.py?rev=1280&view=markup
http://visionegg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/visionegg/swig_src/gl_qt.c?rev=1291&view=markup

It uses Carbon.Qt and Carbon.Quicktime.  I'd be interested in any
further progress you make.

There was once talk about making Python Quicktime bindings that would
work on win32 and mac, which would be cool...

Cheers!
Andrew