[Pythonmac-SIG] MacCVSX and Python

Antoine Davous antoine.davous at chello.fr
Fri May 13 23:04:58 CEST 2005

Hi Steve,

I had exactly the same problem (same OS, same softwares, same versions).

I solved it (but who knows if it is really correct ?) by :
- first installing _tkinter-2.3-binary (you have done it also)
- and then by copying the library in the Python main installation's
library with command :

sudo  cp -p  /Library/Python/2.3/_tkinter.so
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/
lib-tk/.

I decide this by looking paths carefully on error messages. Now, it is
working great with no more error message in console. But again, maybe I
am totally wrong ?

Regards
Antoine