[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with a py2app bundle

Quentin DECAVEL qdecavel at nordnet.fr
Thu May 12 23:15:32 CEST 2005

Hi again,

I have compiled pygame 1.6.2 from source on my OS X.2, and then tried again
py2app. The created application is working fine, but each time I try to launch
a movie the app quits. The error message tells me that a module is missing:

2005-05-12 23:01:36.303 Greenhouse[480] Greenhouse Error

2005-05-12 23:01:36.304 Greenhouse[480] An unexpected error has occurred
during execution of the main script

NotImplementedError: movieext module not available

Is there a way to correct it ? In the src folder the movieext.c is present, so
I assume this is a matter of adding the file name in some configuration file
before the compilation, but which one ?

Thanks in advance