[Pythonmac-SIG] EasyDialogs and py2app

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:18:40 CEST 2005

I should clarify: when I ask "what's the right way to point to the
file", I mean rather than hardcoding the path to the file in my Python
installation, if anyone knows the correct way to get the file path in
Python code. (I could do something like EasyDialogs.__file__ and then
grab the directory from there)

Kevin