[Pythonmac-SIG] EasyDialogs and py2app

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:10:52 CEST 2005

I have an application that uses EasyDialogs and is packaged up with
py2app. When I run it, it seems to have trouble finding dialogs.rsrc:

  File "EasyDialogs.pyc", line 193, in AskYesNoCancel
  File "EasyDialogs.pyc", line 49, in _initialize
  File "macresource.pyc", line 63, in need
macresource.ResourceFileNotFoundError: dialogs.rsrc

I'm using my own Python 2.4 framework build. Should I have to do
anything to be sure that this file is included? What's the *right* way
to point to the file in my setup?

Thanks,
Kevin