[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem with a py2app bundle

Quentin DECAVEL qdecavel at nordnet.fr
Sun May 8 23:45:43 CEST 2005

Well thanks for all your tips Bob, the app nows quits nicely. All I need to do
now is to find a replacement for rotor...

Another question: I have used python2.4 to create the bundle, which only works
with OS X.3. I have understood that bundles created on OS X.3 may not work on
previous versions of OS X due to the differences between python versions on
the OSes. Have I understood badly, or will I have to compile python2.4 on my
OS X.2 so that I can make a bundle working on all OSes ?

Thanks in advance