[Pythonmac-SIG] RE: IDE recommendation

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Wed Mar 30 00:56:24 CEST 2005

Relative to my previous post : RE: SPE-OSX IDE with Python on Mac or
others?

I'm leery of SPE, so maybe a more general recommendation - an IDE I can
"grow with" that has a significant user base, is still reasonably
maintained (maybe even evolving).  I'll work out how to integrate
Python scripts in Blender when I get to that point, but for now I need
to create modules (duh - text edit), debug, package and deliver on an
OS X platform.  It seems there should be a viable sandbox to work
within.  I'm aware of the Wing IDE but have not purchased it yet - I
don't know enough yet to know if is really worth it.

Thanks,
Lee C