[Pythonmac-SIG] GUI design tools

Troy Rollins troy.rollins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:02:21 CET 2005

> The only one I've used is wxDesigner, and while I still prefer to do GUI
> layout with code (and Sizers, definitely take the time to wrap your
> brain around Sizers), other find these tools very helpful.

It really seems that on OSX, if you want to build x-plat native
interfaces, you are pretty much going to do it with wx, and code. All
of the graphical design tools for doing it are otherwise too buggy or
unfinished to be productive. (pyObjC being the exception, but this
isn't x-plat.)

--
Troy Rollins
RPSystems, Ltd.