[Pythonmac-SIG] Pygame installation

Troy Rollins troy.rollins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:58:50 CET 2005

> You'll need lots of dependencies in order to get pygame up and running.
>   I suggest just waiting until 1.7 installation packages are released,
> which should be a matter of days.

A pyGame install package sounds awesome, this would take care of all
the dependencies for pyGame? It was a nightmare trying to do it with
the package installer, since many of the sites are no longer found,
etc.

I'd love to get pyUI running, and pyGame is a dependency for that...
which has all those dependencies of it own. Without some help in the
form of packaged installers, it is pretty rough traveling for a
newbie.

So, thanks for these efforts!

--
Troy Rollins