[Pythonmac-SIG] PackageMaker and bdist_mpkg

Charles Moad cmoad at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 7 17:02:23 CET 2005

	I am trying to make a mpkg using PackageMaker that includes a
combination of frameworks wrapped as pkg's, and bdist_mpkg outputs.
Each of these pkg's work fine when installed separately, but die when I
try running the resulting mpkg.  One machine gave me a horribly long
stack trace that I think amounted to a NULL pointer and another said,
"There was an error in the package (999)" (might not be exact).
	Has anybody every been successful doing something similar?

Thanks,
- Charlie