[Pythonmac-SIG] Let's discuss MacPython distributions for january

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Dec 24 01:01:50 CET 2004

1. As a more or less perpetual newbie at this, much as I welcome the
chance to upgrade, I cast my vote for a *reversible* change in the
Apple-installed version. If I screw everything up, I'd like to be able
to go back. Or, alternatively, make it impossible even for me to screw
up. (Ha ha.)

2. Bravo! Bravo!

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence