[Pythonmac-SIG] First stab at new MacPython website

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 25 17:03:47 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 10:57:03PM +0200, Jack Jansen wrote:
> Folks,

> I've created a first stab of the new MacPython website. Please have
> a look at it, and send comments to the mailing list so we can
> discuss them. You can find it at
> <http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/newmacpython>.

Looks nice.  One small error on the front page:

"This Python version runs on Mac OS X and earlier but also on Mac OS 9
or earlier."

I think you mean "Mac OS X and _later_".  Does MacPython-OSX 2.3 run
back to 10.0?  If not, you might want to indicate what the minimum
requirement is.

--
=Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>
        Pablo Research Group, Department of Computer Science and