[Pythonmac-SIG] First stab at new MacPython website

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Jul 25 23:57:03 EDT 2003

Folks,
I've created a first stab of the new MacPython website. Please have a
look at it,
and send comments to the mailing list so we can discuss them. You can
find it at
<http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/newmacpython>.

I think I have all the information from the old web page covered, and
all the new stuff
that is essential. But I would like comments on everything (and, don't
worry,
you'll be hard-pressed to hurt my ego, so fire away:-), including:

- Organisation
- graphic design, fonts, colors, etc
- errors, dead links, links going to the wrong place
- missing information

The latter is especially open for discussion. I was thinking of adding
at least a section
on GUI programming, but I'm open to sugestions on other things. Also,
should I add the MacPython Help files here too, so people can get a
quick idea?
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -