[Pythonmac-SIG] 2.3rc2-3 in Panther

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Jul 25 22:36:48 EDT 2003

On vrijdag, jul 25, 2003, at 19:15 Europe/Amsterdam, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> Technically, that means PackageManager is working.. it just means Jack
> is too busy to make Panther packages for things.  :)  It is highly
> likely that many of the binary packages for 10.2.6 will work just fine
> on Panther as-is -- especially the source ones, which should almost
> definitely work.  I have heard that the binary PyObjC does not work on
> Panther, but I do know from experience that Wednesday's CVS snapshot
> of PyObjC compiles and works as expected on Panther.
>
> If I can find the time this weekend, I will see about making the
> packages (at least binary ones) for Panther DP and posting them to
> undefined.

What would be very helpful to me is if someone with the time would open
the PM database for 10.2, and see which of the packages work as-is.
Then me starting on the Panther database will be speeded up, as I can
just start with the relevant portions of the 10.2 database.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -