[Pythonmac-SIG] Boa runs fine under OSX

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Sat Jul 5 20:54:26 EDT 2003

Hi,
I#m happy to report, that Boa Constructor runs fine on MacOSX with Python2.3b2
and wxPython2.4.1.2. So far I had no crashes. Only some small problems
remain:
Window placement does not care for the menubar and the dock. If someone
could tell me the right way to get those critters position, I would be
grateful.
Text editing is slow (slower than under Debian on a slower computer). The
possible cause is the antialiesed text. Is there any possibility to turn
this off and where can I change the default font.

Torsten Sadowski