[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only - MacPython-OSX binary distribution

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:50:56 +0200

Folks,
a MacPython-OSX 2.3b1 binary distribution is available at
<http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/jack/python/mac/MacPython-OSX-2.3b1-1.dmg>.

This is the first time I've tried to build such an installer, the tools
I used are based on the work from Robin Dunn and the wxPython folks.
Please give it a try and let me know whether it works, so I can
announce it more widely later. This will take a while, though, probably
a week or so, because I first want to update the packages that can be
installed with Package Manager.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -